Monday, April 10, 2006

Sibling Revelry - Part 2

The idea for a series comes from my good friend David Fisher's blog "Pilgrim Scribblings". Check out His Site for a great series of pictures showing beauty in the seemingly dull, called "Attractive Drabness". The first link takes you to his latest installment, this second link takes you to a previous post which shows more pictures.

This is a second installment of what may become a series of pictures that show the wonderful side of sibling relationships. I know I treasure my siblings - my older brother Scott, and younger sister Jill - tremendously. These pictures remind me that my own kids really do love each other too! Click on the following link to see the first "Sibling Revelry" post.




Dawson and Karsy enjoying breakfast, beautiful art, and bonding

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been awhile since you posted! Must be the playoffs.

Anonymous said...

BOY! If THAT'S not a picture of Brodie and Jill, then I don't know what is!!!
Nicole