Saturday, May 20, 2006

Ambassador Greets Island Residents

Ontario's Ambassador to Prince Edward Island made his first official visit to the province today. David Fisher's itinerary included a tour of an authentic Island Beef farm, taking in the view at "Anne of Green Gables" in Cavendish, visiting Province House - "The Birthplace of Confederation", and dining at New Glasgow Lobster Suppers. The Ambassador also called back to the Ontario office and was instructed to visit to the home of Harvey and Lorraine MacLeod (my parents). This visit was the highlight of the day for all parties involved and Mr. Fisher was quoted as saying he would be sure to be back! Amidst all of these official activities, I am sure the Ambassador found time to visit the local Christian Bookstore!

... Hope you had a good day David - I know my folks only complaint about the visit is that it was too short! This one was for you, Fish - more to come soon, I promise!

4 comments:

David Warren Fisher said...

I'm in shock!!! You actually posted a blog!!! Jill was ready to disown you. Your mom and dad expressed their concern. Now, hopefully, you're on the road to recovery!

Thanks Brodie! I had a wonderful day and, and yes, my visit at your parents' home was way too short.

Love you, bud!

The Ambassador to PEI

Anonymous said...

A very good but short visit indeed!

Anonymous said...

I too had the privilege of meeting the Ontario Ambassador to PEI. I heard that the great and infamous David Fisher was to arrive at the MacLeod Domicile with an ETA of 3:45pm ADT. I rounded the corner of mom and dad's subdivision just in time to see David readying himself for retreat. It was great to meet you, David. Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Zoloft vasopro ephedrine Gay large cock sucking Free hardcore comics hardcore comics Cholesterol lower recipe Mclaren models Free older sex stories Shemale personal ads malaysia blacks on blonde blow job Lick your penis Big breast saggy http://www.contact-lenses-8.info/Contact-lenses.html Lesbo sex moves blondes blowjobs doing big titt blondes celebrities that do pilates