Sunday, July 09, 2006

Hillary Who?


I certainly do not consider myself to be an expert in pop culture, but I could not help but smile at this little anecdote. Our 4 year old daughter recently attended the birthday party of a 6 year old friend - who it should be noted, has older siblings and cousins. This was her first "on her own" party as mom dropped her off and picked her up when it was finished. Later on, over dinner, Karsyn was telling us about the party and said she really liked the music they were listening to. I asked Well... they're both cute! her what it was and she said "Hillary Duck". My wife and I looked at her, looked at each other, and quickly stifled our laughter with comments of "how nice", and "that's wonderful". It was pretty funny though. I wonder if Miss Duff has ever been mistaken for a duck before!

5 comments:

David Warren Fisher said...

Brodie: I know you're a Habs fan, not a Leafs' fan but didn't Dick Duck play for them briefly at one time?

He was recently inducted into the Duck Hall of Fame.

Hillary's not all she's quacked up to be. Neither is the "other" Hillary. You know, that Clinton woman who wants to be President. Heaven help us.

I must go!

Keep bloggin' bud!

Duck's friend Fish

Anonymous said...

cute, Karsy, really cute :)

J

ellie said...

Cute Story brod... Nice that you have a blog..

Talk to you soon...

Lizzie!

Trina said...

It's been almost a month Brodie... I visit regularly but can only laugh so much at Hillary Duck, cute as it is....

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Used laptop ontario blitz+car+wax Email stationery christmas Wallpaper acura nsx 2000 buick lesabre after before propeciaid Disney salaried retirement plan bausch and laumb tennis tournament Floor mats for a mustang at+t+conference+calling