Thursday, August 10, 2006

Blog or Bust!

Wow - I think I'm trying to break my record for blogging futility! I thought I should check in with my vast readership and let you all know that I am having a great summer. I suppose I could have documented that with a few posts along the way... but for a quick recap - we hosted a spanish studend for the month of July; I was involved in our VBS Daycamp at Calvary Church; and our family has invaded the pools of all our friends! Our kids love it and our friends seem to as well. Actually, the one who enjoys it the most is probably Robbin.

The last part of summer has a few things to look forward to as well. My cousin from PEI will be stopping in for a visit with his family next week. It will be good to see them - after 4 years! Then Dawson will be attending a hockey camp that we are both very excited about. In between that we are hoping to squeeze in a quick get-away for the 4 of us. And maybe, just maybe - I might be so moved to post something interesting on this thing. As for now, this will just fulfill my requirements to maintain my blogging credentials and retain a spot on the prized 'links' column in "Pilgrim Scribblings..." (I hope "Fish" didn't fall of his chair and hurt himself, or pass out when and if he saw this!!!) Keep writin' David - you are a blogging maniac!!! - you've produced your best stuff in months these past few weeks!

7 comments:

Terry said...

Way to go Brodie!!

The last time i checked your blog was June 20th and it looks like iI have missed out.

I just got up to get a drink and thought I would quickly put my computer on to check email and blogs and was I ever surpised this time when I checked yours and there you were...That David Fisher IS going to be in shock and that is a for sure!!!

Guess checking your blog will be in the daily plan now too!!

After all it was reading your blog that gave me inspiration to keep up my own more on a daily basis and of course I failed miserably!!!

Blessings to you and your little family!!....from Terry

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you're enjoying the summer.

I hope Fish doesn't collapse when he sees you have finally written something.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Hi Bro,

nice to see a new post. Wish the D-man well for me at his hockey camp. can't wait to see you guys. Miss you and love you.

J

David Warren Fisher said...

Brodie:

Well I actually stayed on my chair but I was SHOCKED! Thanks for responding to my constant needling with that cattle prod. Thanks for inviting me to join you for lunch the other day before our team meeting. I thought you might be getting a little tired of my jabs.

See, you posted something new and people write comments.

Terry, your dad and your sister all fell off their chairs.

You should have seen Mike at the game at the Evinrude Centre last night. He was just teasing his opponents. Scored on a great penalty shot and picked up another goal on a blast from the blueline.

See you soon!

The Blogging Maniac

Terry said...

Hey Brodie...We are all waiting for another BLOG!!!...from Terry

ellie said...

Brod-It's Lizzie.. you must continue your blog or hook Robbin onto it so at least it's updated for your family. I gotta know what's happein' in your lives.. I miss you all. Give Robbin my love!

me

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP http://www.ford-motor-credit.info/big_cup_bras.html leather jackets Net bra office chair