Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas!


Hi everyone! Well, okay... Hi Fish. I'm sure you are the only one who checks regularly. Actually, I have to take that back. I'm composing this on my Dad's laptop and was pleasantly surprised that he has my blog set as his homepage when you launch explorer. So I have at least another faithful reader!

Anyhow, I just wanted to wish anyone who might check in over the holidays a very Merry Christmas. It's been about a month since my last post, so I don't expect too many visitors. We have been having a wonderful time here at my folks in PEI. It was quite a journey (Karsyn asked if we were going to Bethlehem!!!). 18 hours on the road can take it's toll, but we made it in good shape. We are thankful for the invention of the portable DVD player!

Yesterday was wonderful. We began the day with our traditional reading of the Christmas story and then the wrapping paper began to fly! The kids had a great day, and so did we. Time with family, sharing laughs, singing songs, and reflecting on the greatest gift of all - A SAVIOUR HAS BEEN BORN, HE IS CHRIST THE LORD!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brodie:

I'm at work at House 11 and yours was the first blog I checked this morning! Hallelujah! What a pleasant surprise!

CONGRATULATIONS, Brodie! Keep posting. I'll let my other 10 readers know that you're still with us.

Enjoy the rest of your Christmas vacation. Give my love to your mom & dad, sister, Robbin and the kids.

Miss you!

<>< Fish <><

Terry said...

Happy New Year to the Brodie Family!! from Terry

PS David has about 20 readers now. Things are looking up for the lad!

David Warren Fisher said...

Brodie:

It's almost Valentine's Day my friend! Is this a Merry Christmas greeting for next year?

Miss you!

Let's have lunch next week!

Big Fish

Terry said...

Gee Brodie...It has been so long, that I almost forgot the name of your blog but after searching diligently ,I unearthed it..and blew off the dust..

Anyways, the reason I came down here is to tell you that your best[?] friend and fellow pilgrim is making all kinds of threats on you again to visit is blog or ELSE!!Don't mention my warning to him...I hate to get into the middle..I know "notting" from Terry

Terry said...

Dear Brodie...I am a little fixed for time but I just came over from Pilgrim David's blog site to make an earnest plea to you to return!!
Everybody misses you including the Boss himself!!
I mean how much lower can he go?
He is BEGGING you!! He is enlisting the rest of US to beg you!
Well I must say that I chose you ahead of him to comment to because like I said...I am now out of time. I'm outta' here...from Terry ONE of Pilgrimscribblings 16 faithful readers!!

jel said...

Hi Brodie,
guess I'm one of what Terry said on her comment ,just above :)

hope all is well with ya, and family!

David Warren Fisher said...

Brodie Mac:

Does this comment count as one of the 5?

Miss you!

The Fish

David Warren Fisher said...

Brodie Mac:

Does this comment count as one of the 5?

Miss you!

The Fish

Anonymous said...

Hi Brodie:

I'm a little guy from the jungles of the Amazon but I've enjoyed reading your posts. Where have you disappeared to? Your blog is my only source for spiritual nourishment and I'm starving. PLEASE WRITE.

Dominique Hatcheck

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. MacLeod:

Did you really die like Mr. Fisher reported or are you just sickly? Please write more of your posts. I depend on them.

Thanks!

Heinrich Mechlenbergermeister

Anonymous said...

Brodie:

Please hurry back! I'm dying for some good reading material. You must be a childrens' pastor or something. They never have any extra time.

COME BACK SOON!

Your friend,

Harley Davidson

Rodney Olsen said...

I came all the way from Australia to read your posts but you seem to be out. Can you let me know when you might be getting back so I can drop in for a visit?

David Warren Fisher said...

Way to go, Rodney! We'll get this guy writing again if it kills us.

God's best to you!

David

Pilot Mom said...

I'm arriving from Utah and am excited to see you have continued on. Do I make the 5th request to keep on blogging?