Monday, November 20, 2006

Refreshing...


They say that "a change is as good as a rest". As you may have noticed, I'm trying to
"refresh" my blog with a couple of little tweaks to the color scheme. Any thoughts or suggestions on the changes would be welcome!


Speaking of changes, my service at Christian Horizons has been changed. I'm being transferred to another program within the city. Not a major change, but there will be new things - new schedule, new workplace, new protocols, new individuals to serve, and a new team to work with. My current team took me out for lunch today, treated me to a great buffet, and gave me a nice card (I learned today that Karl is jealous of my hair). We had a great time at lunch today, and over the past year and a half we've had a great time together as a team. It was interesting to see how close our team is in a "one-staff program"! To all I served with here at P.11 - David, Frank, Gail, Greg, John, Josh, Karl, Peter, Scott, Seth - whether you made it today or not, thanks for your friendship and for lunch today, it was... refreshing!

5 comments:

David Warren Fisher said...

Brodie: I had fun at lunch too. Glad you didn't spill your milk.
We're going to miss you at House 11.

Hope you come to my lunch when I get canned, I mean "promoted".

David

David Warren Fisher said...

Brodie: I had fun at lunch too. Glad you didn't spill your milk.
We're going to miss you at House 11.

Hope you come to my lunch when I get canned, I mean "promoted".

David

jel said...

Brodie,
hi, came over from David's place,
nice place you got here!


Blessings! :)

Annette said...

Hey, I used to work at Christian Horizons. Found your site by backtracking through links to my site. :) Anyways, hope you are still enjoying your position there. I worked in four or five different homes during in tenure with them.

ellie said...

Brodster.. I see I am behind the times.. I decided to check out your blog and apparently I haven't read far enough back in sometime.. I had no clue you were no longer at P11.. where are you now? Have you settled in? How is the team? Fill me in.. msg me on facebok or find my email over there!! talk soon!

miss lizzie