Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Wow - a whole year has gone by?!!!


It is now the second month of the "new year" and this is my first post of 2007! Crazy stuff - thanks Fish for not giving up on me. Thank you to all who belong to the Fish "school" of persuasion by inundation with electronic begging. This post is in response to the latest post on David Fisher's Pilgrim Scribblings. Now, I told David that I would write again if 5 people left a comment on my blog. Outside of David's repeated comments using pseudonyms, my last count was up to 4 comments. However - David's creativity has won me over.


The problem with a long wait is that it is usually accompanied with heightened expectations. On the other hand, maybe I've lulled the 2 or 3 readers who might return to this blog into such a comatose state that any jumble of letters appearing on the screen would be a welcome sight!


Whatever the case, I'm back... hopefully for more than just a one-time only appearance. I know Fish will make certain of that!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Good going Brodie...Now it IS really 17 faithful readers of Davids...NOT 17 readers PLUS Brodie...just 17 readers...Really sneaky of that "Fish" though trying to put two comments in for the price of one!


Seriously though Brodie , your postings are really well writtten, intersting and always have a lesson!!

Maybe the Boss will let you hold down the fort while he chases his dream to England!....From Terry

Anonymous said...

People should read this.