Thursday, December 01, 2005

I've been tagged!

I am currently engaged in a game of "cyber-tag". After ducking underneath the first swipe, then deftly spinning away from another attempt, David finally got me when he wasn't fooled by my head fake and quick juke to the left. He does have a significant reach advantage. Anyhow, he tagged me for some answers to these following questions:

1. What comes to mind/what is your heart's response when you think of or hear the word..."CALVARY"?
2. What would you like to have inscribed on your tombstone?
3. Which attribute of God do you find yourself revelling in the most?
You will find my answers here. Check out the rest of David Fisher's excellent blog "Pilgrim Scribblings..." for more answers to these questions and many other posts that are well worth the read.

No comments: