Wednesday, November 30, 2005

...Eat Fresh


Ever bite into something expecting a nice, crisp, crunchy burst of flavour only to get a soft, mushy, tasteless mouthful instead? I Dawson and the aroma of Nanny's fresh homemade bread
have. It leaves much to be desired. Instead of a fresh tastey morsel, you get a face-twisting, slow chewing, uncooperative swallow of something barely worthy of the description "food". For this reason, I am drawn back to my blog.

I have allowed it to sit out here exposed to the elements of cyberspace unchanged for the past week and a half. So, in the words of my blogging mentor David Fisher, it is getting stale, old. I know when I go to my favourite sites, I look forward to new thoughts, new stories, new posts - some fresh food to chew on!

It is time for something fresh. So, what have I to add? What witty comment, catchy phrase, intellectual quote, revealing anecdote, or fresh insight can I share with you today? Well - I'm not sure there is anything to be honest. However, if not for your benefit then at least for my own, I am writing something. Check back soon for another thought on what we consume that I heard recently from Chuck Swindoll. Until then, to steal the advertising jingle from my former employer, "...eat fresh".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here, Here to Chris' comment! You'd write an awesome book. Glad you're back in the game, I've been anxiously awaiting your next craft.

Hey, post a couple of pics of the trip on your blog...you can talk about what a great time we had...Petra, anyone?

Your fellow PetHead